Its November already and in a weeks time December will be here with us. How has your year been so far? I’m sure you are still getting some lessons from it too. For me, 2016 has been an year of learning and getting to understand that nothing happens by chance. Here are ten quotes that are my favorite so far:
- There are no mistakes in life. Only lessons. There’s no shame in making mistakes while trying to figure things out.
- Never give up. Keep going. Keep building. Brick by brick. Stone by stone. Even when its scary, even when all strength is gone. Keep picking yourself up moving forward. And in time, you’ll find that what you once dreamed of is now reality and it will stand.
- Be a good person and don’t waste your time to prove it.
- Nobody is built like me and that is my POWER.
- Be yourself. Be you. Do you. Own who you are.
- Be nice, the world is a small town.
- Put yourself first. Love yourself like its the only thing left to do. Your life should consist of making yourself happy before giving your laughter away to someone else.
- Slow progress is better than no progress. Every step you take towards your goal counts than doing nothing.
- Where you are now is not where you will always be. There are brighter days ahead. Let time bring the best and most out of you.
- Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Each day is a fresh start. Every day we wake up is the first day of our new life.
What are your favorite quotes? Kindly share in the comments section.
Thanks for stopping by!